Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Delanie's Doggy T-Shirts!!

Hey loyal supporters! I have been connected with an awesome company who works very closely with Angel Service Dogs in my efforts to get a custom t-shirt designed for our efforts. Not only does Dianne at www.letushelpyouadvertiseit.com offer us an AMAZING deal on custom designed shirts; she also donates a portion of her own personal profits back to our account with ASD! How awesome is that?? Take a look at the design below and consider ordering your very own "Delanie's Doggy" t-shirt. I will be placing my first order by the end of this week, so please don't delay on this one. I have sizes Youth Small through Adult XL for $10 each. If you need a size larger than XL, please contact me and I'll get the pricing info to you. I am willing to ship to anyone, but I do ask that you consider helping with shipping charges so to keep as much money in Delanie's account as possible. Please send me your size(s) and quantity either through the "contact us" tab on our home page or by direct email at delaniesdoggy@yahoo.com Once I confirm your order, I will give you payment instructions and verify your contact information to be used when the shirts come in.